I’m not feeling particularly well tonight so today’s post is nothing but photos of my dog, of whom my roommate purchased a triceratops costume for earlier this evening and promptly put him in it. After a few minutes of trying to chew on the legs of it (his favorite toys have always been dinos), he settled in. Sadly he is just a little bit too long for it to fit properly, but it’s still cute!
Oh God My Life
Because I am a complete retard, the cosplay list for 2009 + shit planned beyond that.
THE LIST, ORDERED BY ONES WE’RE DOING SOON, TO ONES I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN WE’RE DOING. OTL
Axis Powers Hetalia: England w/ Emi’s America
Dragonball: Bulma w/ Emi’s Yamcha.
Dragonball Z: Trunks w/ Emi’s Goten
Dragonball Z: Videl w/ Emi’s Gohan
Kuroshitsuji: William w/ Emi’s Grell
The Word Ends With You: Joshua w/ Emi’s Hanekoma
Dragonball Z: #18 w/ Nat’s Krillin
Dragonball Z: Bulma w/ Nat’s Yamcha
Gundam SEED Destiny: Stellar w/ Nat’s Sting & Cindy’s Auel
Gundam 00: Nena w/ Zellie’s Michael & Jei’s Johann
Gundam 00: S2 Nena
Gundam 00: S2 Sumeragi
Undecided whether to go
San Diego Comic Con
Undecided whether to go.
Gundam SEED: Yzak w/ GS/D ZAFT group
Princess Princess: Yuujirou w/ Sunny & Tara
Future stuff, undecided when/where to wear.
(WHAT THE HELL WHY IS IT ALL DRAGONBALL)
Dragonball: Chaozu w/ Emi’s Tenshinhan
Dragonball Z: Chichi w/ Emi’s Goku (wedding version & regular version)
Dragonball Z: Videl w/ Emi’s Gohan (regular version + OVA version + Great Saiyageeks)
Dragonball Z: BAD MAN!Vegeta w/ Emi’s Yardrat!Goku
Dragonball Z: Tarble w/ Nat’s Vegeta & Emi’s Goku
Dragonball Z: Mister Satan w/ Emi’s Fat!Buu
Dragonball Z: Vegeta w/ Emi’s Nappa
Dragonball Z: Kaioshin w/ Emi’s Kibito
Dragonball Z: Radditz w/ Emi’s Goku
Dragonball Z: Chichi w/ Nat’s Videl & Emi’s Bulma
Dragonball Z: King Vegeta w/ Emi’s Bardock
Dragonball GT: Paris w/ Emi’s Goten
OTL OTL OTL My life is so totally over.
Simply an aside
Little things of today:
1) Remembering that now that my laptop is fixed, and that I have fast internets, I can stream things. Thus watched The Twilight Zone for several hours.
2) S coming home early = I didn’t have to babysit today and OH THANK GOD.
3) Found Dragonball complete torrent \0/ Shall still complain about people using completely fucking useless formats/containers for encoding things these days (I’m looking at you, .mkv, and .ogm. There ain’t a damn thing you can do that .avi can’t, including switching audio streams/subtitles. Dumbasses. +mkv & ogm are resource hogs liek whut)
4) Spent $10 of my last $17 until I get paid (who the hell knows when that will be) on KFC for dinner, and it was tasty.
5) Also watched a few episodes of remastered Dragonball, care of people who are not dumbasses and still encode things in .avi.
6) Still inexplicably exhausted. Mum coming home tomorrow shall fix this as it means I can sleep in on Sunday >>
7) Monday is not only the birthday of one of my most favourite people/DB’tards, but also my 6 month anniversary to the greatest gal in the world.
8) The Spawn on Satan keeps calling, and I’m still not answering :3
Cop-out post is a cop-out
Because there is nothing really to say other than the following:
1) I am exhausted.
2) I do not appreciate being woken up by dogs 3 hours after finally falling asleep and being unable o get back to sleep.
3) Green tripe stinks to high heaven and I sort of hate having to feed it to the dogs because of this.
4) S & J treated me to dinner (orange chicken) and it was quite tasty.
5) Babysitting at 7:30 in the morning do not want.
6) I am going to bed now.
Politics from a girl who knows dick about politics. (Sort-of.)
So while the rest of the world is going batshit over the US presidential election, I’m more interested in the fact that there is no Heroes on tonight. “Political apathy” is one way to put it, but then, no one in my family is politically active or really cares in the least. I wasn’t raised to follow all the asshattery, and quite honestly I know jack shit about how politics work. I’m nearly 23, and I’m not registered to vote, nor do I have plans to register any time soon. I never even voted in things like student body elections in school – none of it ever made any difference to me.
I don’t have television. I don’t have a newspaper subscription (and there’s no way in hell I’m walking out to buy it every day), and unless someone links me to an article of interest, I don’t check out the news online. 90% of what I see/hear/read regarding this election are from second or third-hand sources, and we all know how much the story changes from person to person. The few interviews/debates I have seen (through being at Dad’s, or in a hotel somewhere) gave me very, very little hope. Ms. Palin is still an idiot, and Mr. McCain is still a skeezy old man who would probably die in office anyway (leaving us with a president who doesn’t know her ass from a hole in the ground). GJ on trying to rope in Hillary’s supporters by choosing the least intelligent eligible woman you could find, McCain. I’m not against having a woman in office, I’m against having (more) idiots in office.
…In general, politics just leave a bad taste in my mouth, and thus I avoid them at all cost. I’ll be happy when this is all over and people stop shoving their political (and/or poli-religious) views down my throat. The only proposition out of the ones I know about that I have any interest in is prop 8. No on prop 8 = good. If you’re so worried about things like a man marrying another man might make people want to marry their goat, then propose to make marrying anything that isn’t human illegal. And “teaching gay-ness to children”? WTF is that? You’re gay by your own preference, not because someone around you is gay. If the latter were true, my high school would’ve had a much larger population of gay students, given that one of the guidance counselors (mine) was openly lesbian and headed the US (United Sexualities – a LGBT “club” that also had several perfectly heterosexual members among its ranks). I certainly don’t prefer the wimmins because gayness was “taught” to me.
Really now. This country has bigger things to worry about than whether or not a gay couple should be allowed to marry/adopt/foster. Being gay does not mean you are a pedophile, nor does it mean you’ll be any less of a good parents.
All over the place post is all over the place.
That said, Menclave has my Gundams \0/